In the heart of the White Peak, Cornerstone Cottage has been renovated from three 18th-century tithe cottages to provide comfortable family holiday accommodation including:
- Cosy sitting room with open fire, Colour TV & DVD player
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom, to sleep 4
- Family bathroom upstairs, with shower over bath
- Fully fitted Kitchen microwave oven, fridge / freezer and washing machine
- Dining table to seat 4
- Gas Central heating, all fuel and power
- Bed linen and towels
- Free Wifi available
- Small patio area outside the cottage
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Well behaved pets welcome at no extra charge
- Please note that this property does not have significant outside space, but good walks for pets are available from the cottage
- Parking on the street outside the cottage
- A welcome pack including a pint of milk, some tea & coffee for that important cuppa when you arrive!
The Cottage is available for flexible bookings throughout the year.
We look after our cottages and our guests personally and are on-call throughout your stay should you need any help or advice.