Hillocks Cottage has recently undergone a sympathetic renovation, which has enabled it to retain much of its original charm and character and includes:
- Cosy sitting room with log burning stove, Colour TV with Freeview, DVD & Stereo CD/Radio
- 3 bedrooms – 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom with a loft bed (upper part of full size bunk bed), to sleep 5
- An additional single bed can be provided in the double bedroom to accommodate a 6th guest
- Large family bathroom upstairs with electric shower over bath
- Fully fitted Kitchen / Diner including a dishwasher, microwave oven, fridge / freezer and washer / dryer
- Downstairs cloakroom with additional WC & Basin
- Gas Central heating, all fuel and power
- Bed linen and towels
- ‘Phone for incoming and emergency calls
- Free Wifi available
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Well behaved pets welcome at no extra charge
- Enclosed decked garden with furniture to the side of the property
- Parking on the street opposite the cottage
- A welcome pack including a pint of milk, some tea & coffee for that important cuppa when you arrive!
The Cottage is available for flexible bookings throughout the year.
We look after our cottages and our guests personally and are on-call throughout your stay should you need any help or advice.