The Barn is charming, cosy, compact, open plan and upside down, and an ideal place to stay to explore the Peak District.
- Upstairs: A relaxing comfortable upstairs lounge, with television, enjoys lovely views across the village. Access is via a spiral staircase.
- Open plan kitchenette provides all that you need to cater for yourselves during your stay, including a small table and chairs for dining.
- Family Shower room with electric shower
- Open plan bedroom which can be prepared as two single beds or one king size (please advise of your preference when booking).
- Electric heating, all fuel and power
- Bed linen and towels included
- Free Wifi available
- Well behaved pets welcome at no extra charge
- Please note that this property does not have any outside space, but good walks for pets are available from the Barn
- Parking on the street near the Barn
- A welcome pack including a pint of milk, some tea & coffee for that important cuppa when you arrive!
The Cottage is available for flexible bookings throughout the year.
We look after our cottages and our guests personally and are on-call throughout your stay should you need any help or advice.