The Nook offers spacious and well-equipped accommodation including:
- Cosy sitting room with an log burning stove, Colour TV with Freeview, DVD & Stereo CD/Radio
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double bedrooms and 1 twin room, to sleep 4
- An additional chair-bed can be provided in the double bedroom to accommodate a 5th guest
- Family bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Fully fitted kitchen / diner including a microwave oven, fridge (with freezer compartment) and dishwasher. A washer and dryer are located in an adjacent outbuilding
- Electric storage heating, fuel and power
- Bed linen and towels
- ‘Phone for incoming and emergency calls
- Free Wifi available
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Well behaved pets welcome at no extra charge
- Garden and patio area with furniture to the front and side of the property
- Parking on the street opposite the cottage
- A welcome pack including a pint of milk, some tea & coffee for that important cuppa when you arrive!
The Cottage is available for flexible bookings throughout the year.
We look after our cottages and our guests personally and are on-call throughout your stay should you need any help or advice.